Thursday 28 April 2011

Alberto Hermosillo (AKA DJ 2 Siik)

Aliens (Original Mix) by DJ 2 SiiK
This is my first track that I very much enjoyed listening too!  The beat at the start is just very simple, as the track goes on, It's just a really energetic, playful kind of mix that I adore. 0:50 just blows me away, Especially when the bass kicks in at the end of this beautiful rhythm! It just continues throughout the song, making it stick into your head and just making you want to listen to it over again. Defiantly perfect for his first time track, Really simple and just an amazing track that I'm sure will become featured someday!

Two minutes into the song and it really sounds amazing, The water drop effect does sound like lasers and that aliens have been attacking us, I really want everyone to notice this guys talent! I hope he makes more tracks like this in the future!
Another track you should check out as well, Is his Angel Mix... I just love the first track at the start and the transitions are very playful and soft and also it's full of house and progressive tunes that I'm sure everyone will enjoy! Watch out for this guy! :)

Peace! Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment