Friday 6 May 2011

Euquinox

Equinox - Adobada (Preview) by itsequinox
This track is mind blowing! The start of the track is just... wow. As the song goes through and makes it's way to the end, It just sit's in your head and you just begin bobbing your head a little and humming to the tune, which is mixed nicely! It's like a cocktail, With a lot of ice, and a lot of vodka! It'll be a club banger for sure!
This is only a preview as well! Shocked at how Equinox (Real Name Abraham) mixed this and just made it very dutch! Giving music a good name ha ha! I hope everyone can really enjoy this track as much as I have, Because it just has so many different beats/drops/tones, makes me want to create my own sort of dutch/house beats!

Another track I need you to listen to is 'Hanspree'. (Same artist) This track is a must if you like strong house beats. :)
Well I'm sure I'll be finding amazing tracks from my dear friends very soon. Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment