Wednesday 1 June 2011

Racine, Put Me Well (Victoria Disko mix)

Racine & It Put Me Well (Victoria Disko mix) by Victoria is a Disko
This took a while to get the tone right, But it's the best I could do ha ha!
I loved making this little mix, It's full of classy electro beats and makes you really wish you were in Paris. It is actually inspired by the Parisian style and culture. I wish I could become a Parisian and live in France hopefully the south...

Anyway I hope you enjoy this toxic little beauty, I wanted to make it just perfect for a classy nightclub night out and it's perfect for the ladies, This song 'It Put Me Well' is from Phil Weeks, Who says it was inspired by him taking a certain drug ha ha! And testing Racine with this track really did go great with track, I was inspired by the sounds of Racine and wanted to make it my own.

The next track featured is by a lovely female DJ called La Fleur. Now she hasn't had much coverage or details etc, But the song 'Racine' is very 'French', Which I just love, Her sounds are just fab and so sassy that I listen to the beats all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment